Demalin Global Services Limited is a Limited Liability Company Incorporated in Nigeria in 2014 and resident in Nigeria. The Company is fully operating under the confines of all Company Acts and Decrees applicable in the Nigerian legal and economic system.
Demalin Global Services Limited is currently not under any joint venture agreement. However, the company is willing to enter into any that has promising returns.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
It is Demalin Global Services Limited belief that good HSE performance is an integral part of efficient and profitable business management. We will therefore be guided by the following principles:
- Health, Safety & Environment is of equal importance to other business activities.
- Health, Safety & Environment management is line responsibility.
- No activity shall be carried out unless considered safe.
- Safeguard the health and safety of all employees, contractors and third parties.
- Strive to minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
- Maintain good relationship with host communities.
- Strive to enhance security of life and equipment.
Finally, We believe that every job can be done safely.
Demalin Global Services Limited accepts responsibility for the complete satisfaction of its clients. We exercise this responsibility through adequate training of our employees, adherence to proven procedures, and total commitment to meeting and exceeding client’s requirements, and to maintaining an organizational culture that fosters continuous improvement. This Quality Assurance Policy is a demonstration of our responsibility and Commitment to Quality.
Demalin Global Services Limited and its employees are committed to excellence in products, service and client’s satisfaction, and to continuous improvement through communication and training.
Our Quality Assurance Policy Manual provides a top-level view of the quality system used at Demalin Global Services Limited to assure the quality of its services and products. The system is intended to meet ISO-9001 , the International Standards Organization’s universally accepted standard for quality systems.
COMMUNITY RELATIONS POLICY
In order to pursue mutually beneficial relation with host communities, Demalin Global Services Limited will:
- Establish and maintain close relationship with host community
- Give attention to relevant issues affecting the community
- Provide employment for youths in our area of operation
- Provide assistance within the limit of its resources to the host communities inform of training youths in areas of their interest within our scope, employment and community development project.
NIGERIA LOCAL CONTENT POLICY
According to Nigerian Content Act, 2010 (NCD) “Nigerian content or “Local Content” as it is the quantum of composite value added or created in the Nigerian economy by a systematic development of capacity and capabilities through the deliberate utilization of Nigerian human, material resources and services in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. DEMALIN GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED Nigerian Content Policy focuses on the promotion of value addition in Nigeria through the utilization of local raw materials, products and services in order to stimulate growth of indigenous capacity. DEMALIN GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED policy also promotes a framework that guarantees active participation of Nigerians in the oil and gas industry without compromising standards. To this end, the Nigerian indigenous operators/sub-contractors be given first consideration when contracts are awarded for oil blocks, licenses and all projects; that service provided and goods manufactured in Nigeria be given priority or preference and finally that qualified Nigerians are considered first for employment and training.
Managing Director/NCD Manager
Demalin Global Services Limited is a 100% indigenous Nigerian company, therefore conversant with the facts and imperativeness of the Nigerian Content policy in local content maximization for sustainable development of the Nigerian State. To this end, Demalin Global Services Limited hereby affirms and reiterates her total and full acceptance of the Local Content Objectives.
Demalin Global Services Limited’s policy and status on Local Content shall include but not limited to the following:
- PROCUREMENT OF MATERIALS AND SERVICES: Demalin Global Services Limited shall strive to source all materials and services for all projects locally; and shall resort to external sources only where such materials and services are not readily available in Nigeria.
- HUMAN RESOURCES UTILIZATION: deriving from one above, the staff of Demalin Global Services Limited which is presently 100% Nigerian shall remain so perpetually except where circumstances dictate otherwise. However, the foreign content of Demalin Global Services Limited shall not exceed 10% at any point in time.
- KNOWLEDGE/TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER & ACQUISITION: Where an expatriate person or contractor is engaged by Demalin Global Services Limited as a result of non-availability of comparable or equivalent resources/expertise locally, such expatriate shall be required to train Nigerians who will be proficient enough to take over such jobs/services in the near future.
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT: Demalin Global Services Limited shall normally deploy resources to the training and retraining of its Nigeria personnel to ensure that they are abreast of their profession and of a standard that compares favourably with any in the world at all times.
- AGREEMENT/CONTRACT: Demalin Global Services Limited shall not enter into any contract or agreement that despise or tend to despise the Nigerian government local content policy.