According to Nigerian Content Act, 2010 (NCD) “Nigerian content or “Local Content” as it is the quantum of composite value added or created in the Nigerian economy by a systematic development of capacity and capabilities through the deliberate utilization of Nigerian human, material resources and services in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. DEMALIN GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED Nigerian Content Policy focuses on the promotion of value addition in Nigeria through the utilization of local raw materials, products, and services in order to stimulate the growth of indigenous capacity. DEMALIN GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED policy also promotes a framework that guarantees the active participation of Nigerians in the oil and gas industry without compromising standards. To this end, the Nigerian indigenous operators/sub-contractors be given first consideration when contracts are awarded for oil blocks, licenses, and all projects; that service provided and goods manufactured in Nigeria be given priority or preference and finally that qualified Nigerians are considered first for employment and training.
Managing Director/NCD Manager
Demalin Global Services Limited is a 100% indigenous Nigerian company, therefore conversant with the facts and imperativeness of the Nigerian Content policy in local content maximization for sustainable development of the Nigerian State. To this end, Demalin Global Services Limited hereby affirms and reiterates her total and full acceptance of the Local Content Objectives.
Demalin Global Services Limited’s policy and status on Local Content shall include but not limited to the following:
- PROCUREMENT OF MATERIALS AND SERVICES: Demalin Global Services Limited shall strive to source all materials and services for all projects locally; and shall resort to external sources only where such materials and services are not readily available in Nigeria.
- HUMAN RESOURCES UTILIZATION: deriving from one above, the staff of Demalin Global Services Limited which is presently 100% Nigerian shall remain so perpetually except where circumstances dictate otherwise. However, the foreign content of Demalin Global Services Limited shall not exceed 10% at any point in time.
- KNOWLEDGE/TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER & ACQUISITION: Where an expatriate person or contractor is engaged by Demalin Global Services Limited as a result of the non-availability of comparable or equivalent resources/expertise locally, such expatriate shall be required to train Nigerians who will be proficient enough to take over such jobs/services in the near future.
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT: Demalin Global Services Limited shall normally deploy resources to the training and retraining of its Nigeria personnel to ensure that they are abreast of their profession and of a standard that compares favorably with any in the world at all times.
- AGREEMENT/CONTRACT: Demalin Global Services Limited shall not enter into any contract or agreement that despise or tend to despise the Nigerian government’s local content policy.